September 1, 2022
This Service Level Agreement ("SLA") is an integral part of Nussknacker Cloud Service Rules and specifies the Customer's sole and exclusive remedy in the event of non-compliance by TouK to standards set out in the SLA for the Nussknacker Cloud service.
Guaranteed level of availability
- TouK guarantees availability of the Nussknacker Cloud service in two areas:
- Data processing - Monthly Availability 99.5%
- User interface - Monthly Availability 99.5%
(hereinafter referred to as "Guaranteed Monthly Availability")
- If TouK does not meet the Guaranteed Monthly Availability, the Customer will be entitled to a discount for Nussknacker Cloud services used in the future. The amount will be calculated as a percentage of the charges paid by the Customer for Nussknacker Cloud services for the billing period in which the Monthly Availability fell within the ranges set forth in the table below:
Monthly Availability Discount percentage Less than 99.5% but greater than or equal to 95.0% 25% Less than 95.0% 100%
- The discount will be calculated by TouK when issuing an invoice for the next billing period following the provisions of the Regulations. Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash or settled in any other way.
- For this SLA, in the area of data processing, availability means:
- Responses other than HTTP 5xx returned by the API for sending events (if the Customer uses it) and
- The healthy state of the Nussknacker Cloud reference environment.
In the user interface area, availability means responses other than HTTP 5xx returned by endpoints used by the user interface.
- Level of Monthly availability shall be calculated separately for each area, according to the following formula:
100% * (billing period length - unavailability time) / billing period length
- The billing period shall be understood as a calendar month. Billing period length is the length of the given month expressed in minutes.
- Unavailability time shall be understood as the number of full minutes in a given billing period when Nussknacker Cloud was not available in a given area. It means returning in a given minute, respectively: only HTTP 5xx responses or only the "unhealthy" state of the reference environment.
Unavailability due to the following events shall not be understood as Unavailability time:
- The Customer exceeds the maximum throughput defined in their Plan;
- The Customer exceeds the maximum single event size defined in their Plan;
- Scheduled configuration and maintenance work;
- Unavailability of systems Nussknacker Cloud depends on;
- Unavailability of infrastructure provided by Suppliers listed in Appendix No. 3 to the Data processing agreement;
- Occurrence of all factors beyond TouK's control, including unavailability resulting from hostile actions of third parties (attacks) and counteracting them;
- Incorrect configuration of the service by the Customer;
- Unavailability resulting from the Customer breaking the regulations;
- Unavailability resulting from arrears in payments by the Customer.
Limitation of liability
TouK does not guarantee that the data provided by the Customer will not be damaged or lost.
TouK is not responsible for the non-availability of the service. The only compensation for the Customer will be the discount described in this SLA.
Obligations of the Customer
- SLA violations should be reported by e-mail to email@example.com
- SLA violation report must contain:
- The name of the environment.
- Endpoints/health checks that were not responding.
- The exact time of unavailability (from - to, along with the time zone) for which the Customer is seeking compensation.
- The Customer shall be obliged to report any SLA violation within 30 days from the end of the unavailability period.